Job Openings in Middletown, NY
Sub Acute Rehab Speech Language Pathologist / SLP / Middletown / FT, Middletown
Job Title: Sub Acute Rehab Speech Language Pathologist / SLP / Middletown / FT
Location: Language Fundamentals, Middletown, NY, 10940, United States
Base Pay: $66500.00 – $95680.00 / Year
Relocation Expense Covered: No
Employee Type: Full Time
Job Category: speech pathology jobs, speech language pathology, speech language pathologist
Industry: speech language pathology, speech therapy, medicalslp
Required Degree: Masters
Manage Others: No
Name: Language Fundamentals
Ask about our BONUS PROGRAM! Are you interested in being part of an exceptional professional network of like-minded Speech Language Pathologists?
Looking for a growing clinically focused organization with a small company feel?
Do you believe in using evidenced based practices in providing speech therapy?
Language Fundamentals is owned and operated by SLPs where we believe in banding together and challenging ourselves to be the best clinicians possible. For this full-time sub-acute rehab facility position in Middletown, NY, we provide our teammates with more than just a benefit package.
- Flexible schedules
- Exceptional mentorship & supervision will be provided to CFs.
- Highly competitive salaries
- Great medical/dental benefits
- PTO/Paid holidays
- 401(k) with generous match
- Unique FEES mentoring program opportunity
- Unlimited CEUs through Medbridge
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Mentorship regardless of where you are in your career as a Speech-Language Pathologist
- A team of SLPs who all want to be “ahead of the curve” clinically to share, support, and collaborate
This opportunity is at a progressive and forward-thinking Skilled Nursing Facility with both short-term rehab and long-term care where you can:
- Collaborate with the team of PT/OT, nurses, physicians & dieticians to meet the comprehensive needs of the patients in the building
- Work in partnership with a team of SLPs with managerial support directly from an SLP
- Provide short-term rehabilitation, geared toward a functional return home
- Deliver restorative therapy to improve the quality of life of the long-term residents in the building
- Actively assist with tube feed weaning and cognitive programs
- Interact with families and nursing staff on patients’ after-care programs
- Treat under the Patient Driven Payment Model Reimbursement System
Our unique network of SLPs believes in collaboration & support geared toward providing high quality speech therapy services to the patients we serve. This full-time benefit-eligible position is ideal for either experienced CCC-SLPs or CFs!
- Goal oriented approach with ability to utilize critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to learn and utilize technology to perform electronic documentation
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Graduate of an accredited Speech Language Pathology (SLP) therapy program
For over 20 years, Language Fundamentals has provided medical speech language and swallowing therapy services, while maintaining our commitment to providing a kind & caring patient experience. We are owned & operated by Speech-Language Pathologists with a reputation for providing compassionate & patient-centered care.
If you have any questions, contact us at 845-897-3330 x109. Submit your resume today for this great opportunity!